1 pack of Mi Goreng Hot & Spicy
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees celsius
- Cook Mi Goreng according to packet instructions and toss with oil.
- In a large bowl, combine eggs, Parmesan cheese, and Mi Goreng flavour mix until combined.
- Add noodles and toss until evenly coated.
- Place noodle mixture onto pizza pan to form a crust. Spread pizza sauce evenly over the crust.
- Bake for 25 minutes, top wiith mozzarella cheese, then bake for 5-8 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
- Remove from oven and let it cool for 5 minutes before slicing.
- Add basil and chilli flakes to garnish.